Terms and Conditions for Cloag Farm Cottages Conditions of Let for Cloag Farm Cottages for 2019
Please read the following conditions of let carefully. If you are uncertain about any point please ask for an explanation.
- When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by post or email.
- The letting period normally runs from 16.00 hrs on the day of arrival until 10.00 hrs on the day of departure. This may be varied by prior arrangement.
- In the event of a cancellation, as things stand, you remain liable for the full cost of the holiday. If there is no Cancellation Insurance in place, and we are able re-let a cancelled stay, we will refund your deposit less a handling charge of £10. Re-letting at short notice, or in the off-season can be difficult, so it is better to have Cancellation Insurance in place.
- Only the number of people on the booking form may occupy the booked accommodation. Sub-letting or assignation of the Let is prohibited.
- The person who makes the booking will be responsible for ensuring that the conditions of let are adhered to, for any loss or damage to the accommodation and the contents, given fair wear and tear, during the rental period.
- The cottages should be kept clean and in good condition and any breakages reported immediately. If the cottages require excessive cleaning after you leave, an extra charge of £35 may be made.
- Your personal property is not the responsibility of Cloag Farm Cottages. Vehicles and personal property are left at your own risk.
- Pets are welcome by arrangement. Limit is 2 dogs per cottage. Pets should have their own bedding, must be housetrained, be kept off furniture and beds and should never be left unattended in the cottages. Out of doors, dogs should be kept under control and walked away from the garden area. Fouling should be cleared up.
- Cloag Farm Cottages are strictly NO SMOKING.
- If for any reason the accommodation is not available to you on the dates booked due to events beyond our control, we will take steps to find you similar alternative accommodation. If suitable accommodation is not available, then all sums paid by you will be refunded and we will have no further liability to you or any other party.
- We reserve the right to refuse to hand over the accommodation to anyone who, in our opinion, is not suitable to take charge of the property – in any such case all monies shall be refunded and the Contract terminated without further liability. We also reserve the right to terminate the Contract at any time or remove any person or persons due to unreasonable behaviour, damage to property or causing or likely to cause annoyance or offence to other guests. In such a case any refund would be entirely at our discretion.
- The properties let as Cloag Farm Cottages are to be used for the purposes of a holiday let. The booking agreement confers a right to occupy the accommodation for the agreed period only.